RE: [MV] HMMWV smokes and loses oil pressure downhill

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 10:01:14 PDT

It's been my expierence that white smoke means fuel is not all burning up.
Kind of like if the fuel pressure switch is bad and it's very hard to start
and fuel is not catching. Check pressure at filter. If there is the
proper pressure to the injectors, then it may be the injectors. If
pressure is off of the mark, I would look at injection pump rebuild.

              "Stu"
Southern New Hampshire, USA
      "Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790