Re: [MV] M35A2 Parts FS - Aberdeen

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 05:14:42 PDT

Well, I'm just about ready to button up my M35A2 for the
trip to Aberdeen. Space is limited, so I haven't tried to
load any complete deuce cargo bow sets. I will if I get a
definite commitment(s). I have real a nice take out set
and another that I cleaned, primed and painted. I even
blasted the ells. If it wasn't for the pallet of 100 lb. bags
of blasting sand in my M105A2, I'd be taking that and
be able to haul fenders and other large items. I am
taking a deuce bumper and two real nice doors.
Joe Young
856-451-5014