Re: [MV] Jeep vandilized

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 10:30:46 PDT

Owner of the Jeep is named Chris Somers. This guy has Ranger tabs and a
whole bunch of other hard won attributes. Victim of a road side explosive
device. Just some general history as some of you have asked. We live in
Wichita Kansas. I am trying to get hold of Chris now to get additional
details regarding the incident. Exact time and if he filed a police report,
stuff like that. I will keep the list in the loop on what is going to
happen. I do like the advice of going to the media and seeing what can be
done. If a fund is started for helping this young man out I will be sure to
let you know. He has got some of my money that is for sure. After all that
is what we are all about, mutual support and all that stuff.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2