Re: [MV] Rust 'Treatments' vs. 'Coatings'

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 20:56:07 PDT

What about the dark red Rustoleum?
Is that just a sealer coating?

Buzz

On Wed, 18 May 2005 22:38:09 -0400, you wrote:
>List,
>
>As most of you know, I own an auto parts store, I sell all types of rust
treating products, here's my experience.

>There are several types of different rust treating products on the market
today. To decide what product you need/want, you need to decide what product
you need based on what your job is and how to handle the problem...as well as
how you want the finished product to be.

>Basically, there are rust 'treatments' and rust 'coatings'. Treatments
chemically convert or remove rust, while rust coatings are more like paint.