Re: [MV] How to spot frauds on eBay

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 06:01:58 PDT

I have had in last few weeks attempts to get information about my Ebay
account by these various scams,. I have the Ebay address they(Ebay) as that
be used to send information about scammers to them - what a waste of time -

My .02 Ebay does not really care if their site is used to rip you (or me)
off. As long as Ebay gets their cut that is what is important to them.

as this poster said - look out for yourself