Re: [MV] Honor and respect for history

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 11:53:58 PDT

This is a fairly free country so far ... that could change.

But at this point I think you can wear just about anything you want. In
fact I think you can even wear a police uniform, but you cannot tell
people that you are a policeman. That would be impersonating a policeman.

I'm not aware of any laws regarding the wearing of military uniforms.
However telling people that you are something that you are not in an
entirely different matter.

Somehow all of those Santa guys get away with it around Christmas
though, so I guess even that is open to interpretation. (;->)

Lighten up guys.

If re-enactors want to drive HMVs - more power to them.

Dave