Military Jeep springs circa 1942

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 21:06:20 PDT

Hi All,
    Any one have a vague idea of what the value is of
NOS leaf springs are for 1940 era Military Jeeps.

I don't have the details yet, but I just ran across a guy who
inherited a large inventory of NOS springs and is willing
to ship them from Oakland CA. individual orders not just
the whole inventory, although it might be possible to do
that too.

He is going to send me a list of what he has.

Besides value, could you all send me links to lists that might
be interested in this stuff.

Thanks,
Bruce MVPA 23824