Re: [MV] USS America scrap

From: 69BARRACUDA@mchsi.com
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 21:41:19 PDT

The Chi-Comms will lie, cheat and steal anything...all with Bejings blessing.
never mind what the official government owned mouth tells the world. Anybody
that says the cold war is over because the Soviet Union collapsed has their
head buried IMHO...the Chi-Comms are the next Soviet Union and it's only a
matter of time before we're staring each other down...they have already invaded
this country with their cheap consumer goods, stolen our jobs with their cheap
labor and are stealing our intellectual property just as fast as they can buy
and copy it. And we are letting them do it.

The America is better off being used for reasearch and testing...and ultimatly
as an artificial reef. If it helps us design better carriers then so be it.
Computer models just can't simulate the real thing. The ONLY way to find out
how survivable something like an airplane, armored vehicle or warship is, is to
shoot at it, set it on fire and blow it up. Because that's what happens on the
battlefeild and our guys and gals will be inside it, flying it or sailing
it..not some gas bag politition, bean counter or armchair know-it-all who
hasn't BTDT.

Okay, I definatly need coffee now, rant over.

Rob, returning to lurk mode

--
'68 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
'69 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback