Re: [MV] Aervoe Paint

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 14:14:26 PDT

I have used Aervoe gallons on the same kind of vehicle as you and had the
same result -- HOWEVER when I used forest green on another vehicle it tuned
pink in a few months....As to Gilmore -- I read somewhere that U S Army did
a test and the same number of paint checked at different locations had
noticeable different shads.

  Everette
With an increasing admiration of your constancy and devotion to your
country, and a grateful remembrance of your kind and generous considerations
for myself, I bid you all an affectionate farewell.

 R. E. Lee, General
General Order number 9