DEUCES

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 14:33:40 PDT

I find myself with 2 EXTRA Deuces now... The one I drove home yesterday (my
keeper) has 8000 miles on it w/w...Cherry truck... Do not need the other 2 I
have...
Both run perfectly...Drove one from Utah when purchased.
There is a winch model and a regular cargo truck.. Both have hard tops and
turbo diesel engines. Both have all good rubber. Both have good batteries,
air shifts...One truck has body cancer...the other is fine...
Winch is on the rusty one.. Could go to the good truck.
I want to sell them both...You can drive one home and tow the other in back.
Shoot me a mail if you are interested..
Gene - Colorado Springs