RE: [MV] Aervoe Paint - Keeping fingers crossed....

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 12:02:35 PDT

I do find it interesting that people would actually go against the
manufacture's suggestions on what to use to thin the paint with. I for one,
certainly would not knowing all the work involved in painting a vehicle.
What if something goes wrong? What if it turns pink? All this gripe about
the Aervoe paint, and yet, people think its acceptable to thin with anything
they can pull off the shelf?

Now... being that I said this, remember, I am aware that some people have
had trouble with Aervoe just brushing it and using no thinner. I am not
saying the paint is great... or even good. It just happens to have fallen
in the middle of a thinner discussion as well.

Mike