Seacoat Surplus is back under a new name

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 20:32:39 PDT

Well our "friend" is back on Ebay under a new name
"greatcollectibles4you". Guess he earned his glorious reputation with
the Seacoast Surplus name and figured he better change it. I bid on one
of his items and he cancelled my bid Due to "Explanation: recent BAD
feedback for not paying with NO explanation" Granted it is his
prerogative to sell to whom ever he wants (I will fight for his right to
do that) it is the point that he is just an ass. I just tried to buy
data plates from him once and he turned into a raging looney. I had
someone else ask about the stuff he had for sale and they received the
same rude crappy treatment. Obviously from our talk on this list a year
or two ago about Seacoast being rude, unreliable and just plain hard to
deal with, I thought it appropriate. I know I can just ignore him but
anyone who is this much of mean spirited person needs to have his
customers warned.

Dan