Re: [MV] Oh NO!..DOT

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 20:35:26 PDT

Okay, I'll start.

Why in the world can't this country get some standardization going for
trucks. Its a different story everywhere you go and sometimes even in the
same state. Am I right in believeing that about ninety percent of the
enforcement are pinheads who don't know what to do and can't look it up and
show it to you?

Sonny