Re: [MV] My recent run in with the Commercial Vehicle Police - Indiana

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 16:35:46 PDT

I'm sorry it didn't work out - that is a lot of money lost.

I've heard heavy truck drivers say that they think the real way to make
money is to get a light rig as you described and get rid of the heavy
semi tractors/trailers. I guess the grass may simply look greener on
the other side.

You would think that if you have a rig and are willing to drive, that
you should be able to make a reasonable profit - but perhaps it just
isn't as feasible as it used to be.

Dave