Re: [MV] MVPA - interesting reading on the G503 list

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 04:53:47 PDT

How come nobody has answered the question,does my vote count. Do I as a card
carrying member have anything to say about who gets elected? Who is the voice
of the MVPA? I've taken everything I've read with a grain of salt. There will
always be squabbles in groups like this and invariably someone with their own
agenda. Considering all this I just want to know if I have ANY say in the
process.
Kenneth Engle
MVPA member 24371