Re: [MV] MVPA - interesting reading on the G503 list

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 09:44:25 PDT

My wife saw that my membership had expired to the WWII oriented MVPA, and
thought she was doing right by sending in renewal.. Therefore I am
presently a member of the anti post war group but not of my own volition.
I agree about Supply Line, paid advertising is only place I saw post war
mentioned. I have lots of friends that own and operate WWII vehicles but I
prefer post war M series, I guess this makes me some sort of second class
collector.

Everette

With an increasing admiration of your constancy and devotion to your
country, and a grateful remembrance of your kind and generous considerations
for myself, I bid you all an affectionate farewell.

 R. E. Lee, General
General Order number 9d