Re: [MV] Speaking of Mil Veh auctions on eBay

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 09:44:50 PDT

At 8:08 AM -0700 6/7/05, Bob Ternes wrote:
>So, there's this 5 ton on eBay right now.
>
>Item nš 4554137673:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/b6ekh
>
>I'm not trying to call anyone out here, but does
>this seem like a strange setup? It seems like two
>scenarios are possible:

Ahh, that's the chaps out at CSI in Dallas Georgia. They were at the GaMVPA fall rally with a HMMWV and an M812 Bridge truck. Seemed like nice chaps and the one HMMWV owner here in Atlanta has had them do some work on his Slant Back. He seemed happy. You could probably go through them directly. Looks like they're just using E-Pay as a conduit for drumming up business. I get the impression that they have a number of M809 type trucks on their lot already.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -