Re: [MV] Cummins run away

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 03:29:00 PDT

Thanks for the responses, I sure appreciate the info.
The motor is non-turbo and the cold start is glow plugs.
When I referred to the injector pump, I was mainly
thinking of the governor since it is integral to the pump.
I suspect the governor, too.
It was a toss up as to which MV I was going to have
in Bridgeton's Memorial Day Parade. I used my M35A2
for the Aberdeen trip, so I chose it because I knew it
was good to go. Good move. A run away in tight
formation would have been a major disaster.
Joe Young