Re: [MV] To any and all concerned MVPA members and future members

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 13:05:49 PDT

I am not an ardent fan of Jim Gilmore, mostly because a year or so ago I
posted direct from History Channel a statement they had made about jeeps and
Gilmore flamed me greatly as if I had said it, but, that said. I am more of
a fan of him than I am of the conduct of some of the present directors of
MVPA - they seem to be trying to change MVPA to what in the south is called
"good ole boys club", where only like thinkers are welcome, and whoever own
clubhouse decides who is "Like thinker".

Everette