Re: [MV] Wet pavement traction, deuce tires

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 12:34:13 PDT

Interesting info. Now with singles, the traction is reduced by the weight
being some 1,000 lb less also.
I havn't had any real problem driving in the rain, BUT I feel uneasy driving
on the on/off ramps in the rain because I just "know" that the traction is
marginal.
Every trip a take now has some unavoidable rain showers built-in, being
summer and all...

Again, thanks for the come-back!

Bjorn
MVPA 19212