RE: [MV] Drill instructors accused of going too far

From: Glenn Shaw (k9kato@aim.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 06:02:02 PDT

I second Freds post also. This was a list for the restoration, collection
and discussion of other matters pertaining to MV. I was going to unsub
yesterday but am giving it a little longer to see if it gets back to what it
is all about before declaring it a total. Too bad we already have lost
George and Mario and who knows how many other good people, that are not
interested in political ravings.

Glenn