Re: [MV] WTB: Front bumper B/O lights for M880 or CUCV + other parts

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jul 17 2005 - 12:24:47 PDT

Hmmm, that makes me wonder. I took both sets that I have out to my
M-1009 and they were exact. The connectors were the same, the size was
the same and in general there wasn't any difference in them at all?? I
wonder if mine have been replaced in the past? The next time my fellow
M-1009 friend comes over I'll check his against them too just to see
what the difference is.

Thanks,

Ed