Fw: [MV] HELP! Deuce Multifuel Fuel Line Fitting Size/Thread TPI?

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 17:15:22 PDT

When put my engine in the deuce about a year and a half ago i had no fuel
line problems. after about 3 months i had then popping up all over the
place. i think can't remember for sure but i think that i replace my lines
with air lines from a truck parts store. i know it would have to be feul
and oil resistant and i am pretty sure it was just air line. I will have to
check . It was a little expensive but well worth it. i have had no
problems since.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon