Fw: [MV] Fw: [MV] HELP! Deuce Multifuel Fuel Line Fitting Size/Thread TPI?

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 19:38:13 PDT

no I got mine from Keller Trucks parts. the only thing i have gotten from
them thatwas bad was the lug nut that i told them was too small and they
told me it was theright one. and when i got hom elow and behold too small.
i guess they don't like being told then are wrong by a 21 year old kid.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon