Re: [MV] Kansas say no to Ferrets

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 08:18:18 PDT

This question should serve as a salutary warning to all of us living in
'civilised' countries.

Our real ememy is within and infests our governments and their offices like
a cancer. It is the mindless power crazy bureaucrat who has little else to
do except dream up ever more restrictive legislation to inflict on the
citizenry. In some cases, worse, persuade folk that outside our countries
that we (the people) are other than mostly kind caring people who would
rather help others: So alienating many who would otherwise be our friends.

Bureaucrats are not all like this but there are enough of them to cause much
misery and cost us $billions in the process.

Unfortunately these people exist worldwide and are themselves the reason why
we will continue to need a military machine. Close ranks guys and defeat
these disgraceful excuses of humanity¿¿.

I suppose that without them we would not have our MVs but they should not be
allowed to make life so difficult for us.

Best regards from David Gudmunsen