Fw: [MV] Rockwell differentials

From: Sando (asando@prtc.net)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 11:07:27 PDT

The brake pump already installed on our trucks "should" be enough to our
particular application, if it's enough to operate those huge inefficient
brake shoes imagine what it can do to a modern caliper! (Of course I can be
mistaken) Anyways, it must be costly though, so I think I'll drop an email
to A P Bloom for his pinion brake !!!

                                                Sando