Re: [MV] Atomic Annie - questions about them

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 10:41:30 PDT

88 tons on 4 axles, my neighbors would bitch about that. I had an
atomic cannon toy when I was a kid (late 50's). I t was about 3 feet
long and it shot a nuclear plastic projectile about 10 feet. We played
with that thing alot. It was made by Remco or Marx, I believe. I wish
I had it back.

Dave McConnell