Re: [MV] M35A2 resale values???

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 08:27:32 PDT

At about .91 pence a liter, and 3.79 liters to the U.S. gallon the average price for
petrol in the UK (using the inter bank rate of $1.802 to the Pound as of today) works
out to $6.21 U.S. per U.S. gallon of petrol in the UK.
Still way to much, but most of that price is tax........

jeff

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/