Re: [MV] High Value Lost Property

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 11:01:13 PDT

Depends what you see as valauable. Is the military
going to GPS every box or trailer that they own.
Commercial logistics companies usually GPS the trucks
and not the trailers due to cost. As the cost comes
down then they might implement it.

Also from a security standpoint I would be concerned
about all my units having tracking tags using probably
COTS technology that anyone with a tracker could find
me.

Rick