Re: [MV] 1960's Khaki Uniform

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 19:03:25 PDT

Hi Royce,

I wore that uniform for several years, went in the Army in 1967 and I
remember it well. In fact still have one hanging in my closet with all
brass and ribbons intact. For an Enlisted Troop the US was on the right
collar and the branch was on the left. It was oriented to be square with
the bottom of the outer most collar, (large part), and even or horizontal if
that makes more sense. Also it was exactly even from the outer edge to the
inner hem or stitched area. Hope that this helps!!

Best Regards,

Ed