Re: [MV] Jeep parts listing

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@mydb3.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 12:42:52 PDT

Crown stocks A LOT of Jeep parts, just gotta go through one of their
dealers. They have very good quality parts; water pump rebuild kits,
trans/Xfer seal & gasket sets and more. You can get the vehicle's
individual system parts listing from the Crown web site without
downloading a huge complete manual. Archer Bros. in CA sells their parts.

        Good catch on the company's location, I've been looking for that for a
while now. Guess I didn't dig hard enough.

Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437