Stimsonite Reflector lens wanted

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@mydb3.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 12:43:17 PDT

Hello all

        I need at least one Stimsonite plastic reflector lens. Must read
"STIMSONITE" and nothing else. As best condition as possible, with NO
crazing, with or without metal bezel is fine. I need this to finish my
M100 restoration. I cant salvage one of the originals, and all the other
spare reflectors I have are "Guidex" lensed. If anyone has NOS lenses or
ones in excellent condition, I would be interested in four of them.

Thanks
PauL Vandervort
MVPA 437