RE: [MV] Vintage cannon: Can they be had?

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 12:58:50 PDT

Some while ago some real anorak GPS enthusiasts spent an inordinate amount
of time taking photos of artillery, tanks and other military relics, gate
guardians etc all across the USA with their GPS unit in each picture with
some fairly wacky captions, weird hobby as it was, I recall someone (Mr
Pantano springs to mind but I may be wrong) accidentally found the web site
and posted it on here. if anyone can find it this might help our
correspondent in his quest?

NH