Re: [MV] Kinda Off Subject But Important and Related

From: david gudmunsen (kroctec@btopenworld.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 23:00:28 PDT

NATO = North Atlantic Treaty Organisation of which the USA is a senior
signatory and member.

As to vehicles then just about every military vehicle you ever heard of
could be included.

Commander of this NATO Aid Op. is very likely local man ie a US man.

Paranoid or what!!!!!!!

best regards from David Gudmunsen also living in (thank God for allies) a
NATO country