Re: [MV] Kinda Off Subject But Important and Related

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 06:29:01 PDT

I usually don't like to promote OT commentary but...

Following is an outtake from a news report from the Advocate, Baton Rouge
LA..... 2/3 down the column...

Police fearing deadly confrontations with jittery residents enforced a new
order that bars homeowners from owning guns. That order apparently does not
apply to the hundreds of M-16-toting private security guards hired to
protect businesses and wealthy property owners.

http://2theadvocate.com/stories/091005/new_body001.shtml

Something to ponder... right/wrong, temporary or ???? how long??? Wonder
how one becomes a
"private security guard" ? with "M-16's" ok most likely AR's but as usual
the media likes to hype..