2.5-ton commo shelter + dolly?

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 10:11:47 PDT

Does anybody out there have both a good 2.5-ton-sized commo shelter
(i.e., S-280) and a good, compatible shelter dolly (i.e., M720) that
they might want to sell or trade together? It occurs to me that getting
  a shelter and dolly as a connected set would simplify loading and
unloading during shipment. The combination could just be dragged onto
the bed of a Landoll trailer, or maybe even just towed behind a
semitrailer with a pintle.

Here's a related question: Do all S-280 family shelters have the
necessary brackets for attaching an M720 shelter dolly, or just some of
them? If they don't all have the brackets, I'd probably only be
interested in a shelter that has them, whether it includes the dolly or not.

I'm located in southern California, USA.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/