Re: [MV] Clutch?

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 19:56:41 PDT

To all interested parties, it was the clutch. Cost a little over $1100
to fix. I had it fixed at Carl Black Kennesaw GMC truck dealer. I
called them at 8 and they made me an appointment for 11. I rode with
the wrecker from the show. They took me back to the show in a shuttle
van. They called me at noon with a quoit for $1400 if it needed a new
fly wheel but they thought they might not have to replace it. They
called at 3 saying it was fixed and sent a shuttle to pick me up at the
show. I would call that pretty good service.

I took a lot of pics at the show today. I will post them in a few
minutes. This hotel has free wireless Internet that has a faster
upload than it does download. Way faster than what I have at home.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi