Re: [MV] After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 20:49:23 PDT

The feeling of entitlement is not isolated to the poor. I work in the
"Hollywood of the East" on Long Island. The customers' mantra is

"I'm special, I'm important, I want, I need, I should have, I deserve, I'm
entitled, I should be waited on first."

God forbid that any of these fools should ever need to wipe themselves in
the dark.

APB