Re: [MV] After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: JTravis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2005 - 20:59:10 PDT

Floyd,
Can you get ahold of any rubbing alcohol/pure grain alcohol/Vodka/etc.?
If so, you could try adding it to your old gas at about 15% to see if it
might raise the octane back up enough to run it- basically making your
own gasohol. Worse case scenario, it might run rough, but it might beat
nothing when you run out of the good stuff. Best of luck...
Jay Travis