RE: For Sale-CARPENTER SHOP TRAILER with 15"Delta Radial Arm Saw

From: Art (MTA) (aws@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 11:57:31 PDT

Rick,
Yes, I brought it down to the Aberdeen Show at the Carl Ripken Stadium
Last year.
It is a nice, not so common trailer.
The Saw is on tracks and slides out on to the hydraulic lift gate that
adjusts to a working height supported by 2 legs.
The lift gate has a dual action hydraulic Hand pump and lifts 1000 lbs.
It was rebuilt and in great shape no dents or rust. The saw table had
only 3 cuts in it! I think it must have been rebuilt and issued to a
unit that hardly ever used it.

I'm sorry to sell it but I need the room.

Art