Re: After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 18:59:50 PDT

I have been released from duty, am home in Dallas, and spent about a week
sick as a dog from something I caught. Still coughing up pestilence.

One of these same "bums" doused a fellow guardsman with a bottle of rancid
baby formula from a bus window.

Let's face it, it it does ever go to hell all over, there will be not
enough police, not enough guardsmen, and nothing to do but kill the
cockroaches when they encroach upon our own scarce resources. They'll come
into our neighborhoods to take what they can by force.

How high a stack of dead crackheads, thieves, and looters at the bottom of
my steps will it take to discourage the rest of 'em? Maybe I can take a tip
from Old Vladmir..

It really is time for a good house cleaning in this country, and God
forgive me for ugly thoughts.

sorry for the ugly post,
PJ