Re: After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 20:03:16 PDT

PJ<< I understand your thoughts and am proud you are able to make them,
Sadly they are true, I pray for ALL people every night, Even those who steel and
rape are in need of GODS help, BUT i will defend my family also, from those
degenerate thugs the left says are only victims of hard working people like
you and me, They are all going to be homeowners Soon ,, Then after they sell
the faucets and plumbing ,, We will be blamed, again, after all we should have
known, We put to much pressure on them all to much at once, IM sure i can
see its my fault again, If i only would give those poor lazy Bsterds the rest
of my hard earned money IM sure they would come around, Oh that would cause
another problem, They would overdose,My fault again, Randy out