Re: MVPA Chuckles

From: MYDEUCEANDWILLYS@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 15:56:41 PDT

That's a good thread! Ronzo,, The dullards that are running the MVPA are
actually stupid in my book, They are going down in the history of the MVPA as
the WORST of the WORST, that has ever been a member of the MVPA much less an
officer, These 2 bone headed brothers are really a couple of cards, I spoke
with Jim Gilemore and he feels as many of us others do that they were and are
afraid of what he was uncovering and the missdealings they are in up to there
ears!! Randy out