Re: Re: Cooking oil question

From: santoken@bright.net
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 17:36:25 PDT

Sorry, was only trying to correct the original post regardin what the original Diesel engine was fired with. Sorry to offend anyone, sorry to piss anyone off, sorry if I confused anyone, sorry if...

Damn, seems that you can't say much on this list anymore without some cockstrong getting out the flamethrower...

santoken@bright.net