Re: After Action Report for Hurricane Rita in East Texas

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 21:16:28 PDT

No it's me the real PJ. The little bugger has not been back over here and
good riddance.

I suppose I have had a bad day, and have been sick for a week with some
crud I probably caught from someone in the guard who probably caught it
from someone they were trying to help.

The story of the lady dumping the formula on my buddy is true. Nothing was
done, it was only rancid formula which will wash off and the woman was
probably very upset after being in a non-air conditioned bus for 8 hours.
That incident was the exception rather than the rule.

The rest has nothing to do with the guard, is my opinion at the time, and
is just my blowing off steam after listening to endless complaining by the
lowest common denominator of society who think they are entitled to a free
living at my expense while I am paying $300 a month for electricity and $3
/gal. for fuel, and working my a$$ off and coming home only to be subjected
to yet another sob story and asked for money by a local crackhead. A new
crackhead. I wonder if it rode in on a bus.. I live in a bad neighborhood
and sometimes my temper is shortened severely. I'm sick of all the lazy
welfare bums, addicts, and wannabee little gansta's down here in the 'hood
and I just got all ticked off after reading some of the posts.

that is all