Re: Relief work in Mississippi and How was the Augusta show?

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 15:47:50 PDT

Joe,

If you (or any others on this list) come back to the Biloxi/Gulfport area, look
me up. I work at Kessler AFB and live just north of the coast just off Hwy 49.
 I don't have the space in my mobile home to put you up, but I could provide
full camper hookups for several campers and/or tents.

Jeff Gatton
Saucier, MS

http://mail.yahoo.com