Re: Dead MULE. Wha happan?

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 20:45:42 PDT

> Easy way to find your problem, re-plumb your fuel pump to a fresh
> gascan full of fuel, see if it runs. If not, your pump's shot. If it
> does run, problems elsewhere.

Another great suggestion! I even have some spare tubing that is about
the same diameter as the fuel line. I should be able to clamp it on to
one side of the fuel bowl and filter and see if that gets me anywhere.
However, since I know I have to fix the seal on the gas tank I'm going
to drain and drop it anyway. I know I never replaced a filter in there
so I am sure that it is fouled even if that isn't the problem (it will
be some other day if not!).

Steve