CUCV Glow Plugs was...RE: M1009 problems ???

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 15:26:21 PDT

Julian, I think that the reason they have the spade terminals in stock, and
have to order the bullet terminal, is because they sell to the civilian
market. They are aware that there would be more demand for glow plugs that
would be setup for the CUCV, than there would be for the humvee. I agree
that when the entire system is top notch, the stock plugs work just fine,
but I have seen many posts here and elsewhere from people that have had
trouble with their resistors, or where people have decided to switch them to
12v pushbutton setups which drain one battery. I am suggesting this as a
better solution than what they are doing there.

All this said, I am going to call SSdieselsupply tomorrow, and get the 'low
down' on what these 24v plugs they are touting are.

Mike