Re: Air assist brake chambers

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Oct 15 2005 - 14:45:41 PDT

Kent:

This is an old link - not sure if it's of any use to you:

http://www.tpub.com/eqopbas/39.htm

A P Bloom, Pres.
www.M35products.com

Subject: [MV] Air assist brake chambers

> List,
>
> Can anyone offer a link(s) to the theory behind the air assist brake
chambers/packs found on 2.5 &5 ton trucks?

> I'm experiencing some brake related problems with my '215 (which has the
same chamber as the newer dueces and 5 tons) and I'm just trying to get to
the bottom. I'm really thinking it might be the air pack, but not sure.

> Basically, I'm looking for any information on how the unit works. I
googled for it, but so much other crap came up, seemed like a lost effort.