Re: DUKW turns out to be an APC, Trinity County, CA

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 02:52:18 PDT

Just a point of order here.......The Government can do whatever they
want......when they want......how they want.

I owned tracked armor that was made in 1963 that was titled to me....by the
government.

The CMH, Center of Military History, wanted something I had for one of their
military museums and traded me some US Armor for it.

I had a written title from them to me giving me unconditional ownership of
the item.

Jon